Pupils of a boarding school played football with the reserve team of FC “Dinamo-Minsk”
03 June 2015
On the International Children’s Day a delegation of pupils of Minsk boarding school No.7 for orphans and children left without parental care visited the training centre of FC "Dinamo-Minsk".
The Triple Company assisted in the organization of the meeting with the football players at the Olympic sports complex "Staiki". The children had a joint training session and played a friendly match with the reserve team of the club. According to the correspondent of the agency "Minsk-Novosti", the players had scarcely come onto the field when it became clear that the overwhelming number of children, including girls, were waiting for the match.
The children immediately divided into teams - "White", "Red" and "Green". Each team included the Dinamo players and there was a colourful show of jerseys on the football field. They played in turns – each team had an opportunity to play several five-minute times.
In the course of the whole game quite a lot od goals were scored and there were no less goal opportunities. Yielding to the boys in terms of height, they boldly rushed to them and dispossessed them of the ball. According to the participants, such a tactic that is a good defense and a sharp attack was suggested to them by their senior game partners.
“We’ve scored!” – the girls were shouting. “Hurrah! Goal!!!”- spoke the boys in a deep voice and seized each word of praise happily.
The game turned out to be spectacular, with tension, but the result was predictable: it ended in a friendly draw. It was real friendship, because the children were gathered not to show who was the strongest, but to make each child feel happy and to endure that he or she also finds pleasure in going in for sports.
Artyom Zinalov, the pupil of the boarding: school
- I’m overwhelmed with emotions, because not everybody has a chance in his or her life to play with a real footballer... I scored six goals. I tried to show my worth in the game. The best players of my favorite team play in FC "Dinamo-Minsk". Except for "Barcelona", of course... (laughs)
Sasha Moroz, the pupil of the boarding school:
- It is impossible to express my feelings in words. I’m very fond of football. The whole boarding school tries not to miss the matches with FC “Dinamo-Mink”, we watch television broadcasts together and today - after the acquaintance with the football players - I'm their most devoted supporter.
Maksim Khutko, the goalkeeper of FC "Dinamo-Minsk":
- Apparently, the children love football as much as we do. I am sure that for many it is not just a game, but an opportunity to express themselves, to boost their self-esteem and just a wish to play and work in a team. I took great pleasure in playing with them. The girls play football not worse than most of the boys, keep goal without whimpering and are not afraid of netbusters. I presented the best player in my opinion with my gloves as a remembrance.
Artyom Belyi, the goalkeeper of FC "Dinamo-Minsk":
- I think that such events must be held. I would like to wish the children to be healthy, never to lose optimism, to believe in their luck and to remain fans of football.
Ruslan Azaryonok, the head coach of the reserve team of "Dinamo-Minsk":
- We gladly accepted the request to play with the children. The kids have good athletic training. Next time we will not play in mixed teams but against each other. But joking aside, it is clear that the children are fighters, they have cultivated a pivot. Let them carry such a passion and desire for the rest of their lives!
In memory of the conducted match a photo session took place. The footballers congratulated the pupils of the school on the end of the year of study and the beginning of holidays whole-heartedly and expressed a desire for holding joint training sessions as often as possible.
- During the year the guys do sports, go to workouts in the gym, but such an activity on the large football field became a real event for them, - said Sergey Kuznetsov, the deputy director for educational work of the boarding school. - This holiday of sports has proved once again that each of us can make the world kinder and warmer for our children. We need only to unite to this effect. We thank everyone who gave the children the opportunity to feel like real football players.
The company which assisted in the organization of the meeting with the football players is bonded with the boarding school of our capital by a long-standing friendship, and such events have become a good tradition. For example, the children were gladdened by the New Year’s gifts, they also helped when the gym was under extensive repairs.
- Sometimes, when we are carried away by our own problems, we forget those things that we must always remember. The fact that there are the children around us who need help. Orphans, children who have found themselves deprived of paternal and maternal care, children for whom mothers and fathers are teachers and whose home has become the children’s one, - said Olga Spekhova, the organizer of the event, the head of the department of advertising and communications of TRIPLE,LLC. - Today our wards didn’t just play a “big sport” on the football field. First and foremost, the main dream of any child came true - to see the players of the favorite team and to play football with them. I hope that each pupil of the boarding school has got a fund of energy and a good mood and that this day will leave a long-lasting memory.
MEI “Minsk boarding school No. 7 for orphans and for children left without parental care” has been operating since 1986 as a special education institution. Now there are more than 140 children living there, who have intellectual insufficiency of mild and moderate degree aged from 6 to 21.
For the past 9 years the boarding school teams in table tennis, swimming, basketball, volleyball, track and field athletics, football has been ranking first among the specialized institutions of the city in the year-round sports competitions held in Minsk. Through the entire history of the institution existence its athletes were awarded 45 cups, hundreds of medals and certificates for the participation and victories in various competitions on the programme “Special Olympics” (the Olympic Games for children with intellectual disabilities).
Photo: Sergey Pozhoga
Author: Eduard Martynyuk
02 June 2015
On the first day of summer, on the International Children’s Day the TRIPLE Group of Companies and Football Club “Dinamo-Minsk” held a traditional charity event. The pupils of the state educational institution “Minsk boarding school No.7” went on a football field of the training base “Staiki” together with the football players of “Dinamo”.
Республика Беларусь, г.Минск, 220035, проспект Победителей, дом
Тел: +375 (17) 309-20-26, +375 (17) 309-22-30 firstname.lastname@example.org triple.by
Пресс служба ТРАЙПЛ
Служба рекламы и коммуникаций
+375 (17) 309 20 42
+375 (17) 309 22 30 (факс)
Электронная почта email@example.com